Tax Investigation Service
Request for Service – Sole Trader & Charities
We can safeguard you against the taxman!
We understand that tax is a little word with big implications and a tax investigation could cost you money even if you’ve done nothing wrong.
The very thought of an HMRC enquiry can be daunting but in the event that you are chosen for investigation we can help you at every step of the process. Early professional representation is an essential part of your defence, this takes time, expense and flexibility on our behalf.
Our Fee Protection Scheme
Start Date: 1st August 2021
End Date: 31st July 2022
Our Tax Investigation Service in partnership with Croner Taxwise includes:
- Representation from us in the event of an HMRC investigation, with zero excess and £100,000 fees indemnity;
- Peace of mind. We will deal directly with HMRC on your behalf safeguarding you from the concern and stress of unknown additional fees;
- Access to experienced solicitors who will advise you on all areas of law including contract, property and landlord & tenant;
- A Health & Safety advice line. Do you really know what the responsibilities and implications are?
• Employment Law advice helping you to manage any potential employment issues.
*Please note that for business clients, where JT AccountS is the tax return agent of the directors, partners or company secretaries (including their spouses / civil partners) the business fee also covers their personal tax returns at no extra cost, provided annual gross rental income is less than £50,000 and they do not have any self-employment income, otherwise an additional Sole Trader fee will be due.
Please complete the below:
If you have any questions please call us on 020 8362 1720.